domingo, 19 de abril de 2009

English Thing


LOST
(inspirado no seriado Twin Peaks)

I really wanna know
what am i supose to do?
always keeping the moments away
thinking i could protect you

am i doing right?
am i doing wrong?
am i being myself
trying keep this hidden?

if i cannot wait
for you to get prepared
i will need an excuse
to explain why we did it

finally it happened
and now i'm scared to death
since when you desapeared
i've being asking
are you come back?

********************************************
BE AWAKE
(inspirado no filme com rotoscópio waking life)

i was also trying to think
don't smoke, don't drink
trying to get the reality
on my own hands and shake it

be awake, i said
with strong voice
as i were my father
as i had no choice

to choose or be choosen
to say yes to everything
be awake will be my punishment
i've decided, no more dreams

*********************************************




Nenhum comentário: